The Chamber of Deputies has the following organs :
• Plenary Assembly
• Conference of the Chairperson
• The Bureau
- The Committees
1. The Plenary Assembly is composed of :
All members of the Chamber of Deputies.
2. The Conference of the Chairpersons is composed of :
- Members of the Bureau of the Chamber of Deputies
- Chairpersons and Vice Chairpersons of Standing Committees.
3. The Bureau of the Chamber of Deputies is composed of :
- The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies ;
- Two Deputy Speaker.
4. Standing Committees
There are nine ( 9) Standing Committees and a Committee in Charge of Conduct of Deputies and evaluation of the Chamber of Deputies activities :
1° the Committee on Political Affairs and Gender;
2° the Committee on Economy and Trade;
3° the Committee on Education, Technology , Culture and Youth;
4° the Committee on Foreign Affairs and Cooperation and Security;
5° the Committee on Social Affairs;
6° the Committee on National Unity, Human Rights and Fight against Genocide;
7° the Committee on Budget and National Patrimony;
8° the Committee on Agriculture, Livestock development and Environment;
9° the Committee on Public Accounts
The Plenary Assembly can appoint adhoc Committees to deal with specific issues
The administration of the Chamber of Deputies is under the responsibility of a Clerk who carries on his or her duties under the supervision of the Bureau of the Chamber of Deputies.