First Name :
Last Name :
Appointed by the President of the Republic of Rwanda
Date Of Birth :
Postal Address :
Master of Laws (LL.M.) with specialization in International Law and D.E.S.S. with specialization in Business Law
Important Functions :
- From October 16, 2020 up to now: Senator
- From 2016 to 2020: Minister of State for Constitutional and Legal Affairs in the Ministry of Justice.
- From 2014 to 2016: Deputy chairperson of Rwanda Law Reform Commission (RLRC)
- From September to December 2015: Commissioner of the Support Commission to Parliament for the review of the Constitution of the Republic of Rwanda of 04/06/2003.
- From November 2014 and February 2015: Member of the Inquiry Committee on the BBC’s documentary “Rwanda’s Untold Story”.
- Previously, he served in various capacities including Assistant Researcher at University of Montreal in Québec (Canada), Consultant to the Ministry of Justice and Judge at the Intermediate Courts of the former Kigali Ngali province and Huye in Rwanda.